GutPro® Infant Probiotic Powder - by Organic 3, Inc.
- Contains 7 clinically-proven strains of human probiotics (B. infantis, B. bifidum, B. breve, B. longum, B. lactis, L.
gasseri, L. salivarius).
- Is 50% Bifidobacterium infantis.
- Gives you 6+ Billion CFUs per 1/64 teaspoon (The “drop” on our spoon set.We recommend first-time buyers purchase our GutPro® Powder measuring spoons).
- Is formulated specifically for young children and infants’ developing gut ecology. Can be used by adults as well.
- Is appropriate for diets including GAPS, SIBO, Body Ecology, autism/PDD-NOS, PANDA/PANS, Paleo, AIP, Ketogenic, gluten-free, soy-free and casein-free (Please note: While GutPro® was designed based on feed back from these specific communities, we do not imply that it’s intended to treat a specific medical condition, nor do we imply it’s “compliant” with a specific diet).
- Contains only histamine-neutral or histamine-degrading strains of probiotic bacteria.
- Does not contain any strains that produce d-lactate.
- Does not contain streptococcus thermophilus or other strains linked to irritation.
- Does not contain any spore-forming strains of probiotics (e.g. soil bacteria).
- Is free of inulin and other prebiotics.
- Is free of excipients and other added ingredients, i.e. magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide.
- Is free of common allergens. All strains are grown on a dairy-free, soy-free, non-GMO vegetarian culture. Does not contain milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat/gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, yeast, corn or soy.
- Is easy to calibrate the right dose for your child’s needs.
- Is American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) certified and freeze-dried at collection to ensure potency.
- Requires refrigeration.
Disclaimer:*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.