Wild Food Foraging
Are you curious which wild plants you could eat for food and use as medicine? And which ones you absolutely need to avoid?
- To Identify safe edible plants, while avoiding the wrong or poisonous plants in the wild.
- How to know which wild foods are right for you.
- Effortlessly identify plants in the wild.
- Escape from the worry and stress of not knowing what to plants to eat and not to eat in an emergency situation.
- The different wild food flavour profiles
- Discover the basics of wild food nutrition.
- Embodied exercises - To be present with the plants, to be able to truly taste, feel and trust your intuition.
- How to identify common wild edible plants and how to harvest them in a sustainable way.
- What the proper steps are in an emergency situation to guide you when harvesting even if you can’t identify the plant so you can trust if it is safe for you to eat or not.
If someone were to privately commission Latifa for this kind of work they would pay $500.
But you are not going to pay this price because we have arranged this intimate workshop just for the Light Cellar community and we want you to have the opportunity to access this vital knowledge.
This handout alone is worth $50.00 but you get for FREE when you sign up for the class today.
Also, this is a longer class than others with only a smaller number of attendees allowed to participate to make sure you get the most attention possible.
Instructor: Latifa Pelletier-Ahmed, MSc Herbal Medicine, BSc Botany
Location: Crown lands of Kananaskis (You will get exact location one you register)
Register By Clicking the Button Below to Fast-Track Your Sucess By Learning Exactly How To Do It, Get Your Questions Answered and Connect with other like minded individuals who are doing the same!