Wild Food & Plant Medicine ID & Foraging
Get ready for a field-day of foraging for flavours in the fields & forest!
- The identification of the plant species that provide delicious edible & medicinal flavours
- Sustainable harvesting techniques to guarantee the survival of the plant species
- In-Depth information related to the nutritional & healing properties of the plants
- Insight into how each plant can be prepared, stored and used.
- Plus lots of samples you be able to taste!
Location: MIllarville, AB - area - Exact details will be emailed to you before the class
Register now to fast-track your success by learning exactly how to do it, get your questions answered and connect with other like minded individuals who are doing the same!
*Only 20 Spots Available