Be Your Own Chocolate Maker: Learn How to Make Delicious, Healthy, Superfood Chocolate from Scratch
With Malcolm Saunders
Sunday February 9th, 1:00 - 4:00pm
Have you ever dreamed of making your own chocolate?!
In learning this skill you will be able to create the healthiest, tastiest, most enjoyable chocolate you’ve ever had, anytime you want!
“Loved it - So excited to do this on my own!” - Cindy Smith
Whether making it for yourself, family, colleagues or friends you will be everyone’s hero after only just one bite...
“I was inspired by the recipes & simplicity of the process” - Natoya Abiola
In this wonderful immersive chocolate experience, you will become your own chocolate maker and learn how to create superfood chocolate bars, fudges, sauces and milks.
You will learn how to:
- Make your own chocolate from scratch in multiple different ways
- Create chocolate sauce
- Make a variety of chocolate fudge
- Easily whip up a batch of delicious chocolate milk (with or without dairy)
- Choose wholesome sweeteners, adding in the right ones which are best for you
- Become your own chocolate Alchemist by understanding and working with the alchemy of chocolate
- Customize your chocolate experience and play with flavors using superfoods, herbs & spices
- The chocolate bar 3 ways: dark, white and milk (with or without dairy)
- Chocolate sauce and its many variations
- Superfood Fudge
- Delicious chocolate milk (dairy-free)
- Fudgsicles (a homemade superfood take on this classic)
This class is hands-on and highly interactive!
“Such a great class - a perfect combination of knowledge, theory & hands-on practicality. Fun!” Lora H.
During this workshop you will not only taste and enjoy so much chocolate, you will also craft your own superfood chocolate from scratch to take home and enjoy!
“We had a blast and realized that chocolate making is both easy and a lot of fun. Malcolm was so enthusiastic and interesting – we enjoyed hearing about the history of chocolate, how chocolate is made, what forms it can be found in, etc. and it was fun to sample ingredients like beans, powders, berries, etc. Your classroom is very nice – good equipment, folding chairs, etc. Malcolm had a nice manner when he needed to get people to quit talking and start listening again. I look forward to attending future classes! Thank you!” ~ Joanne M.
“Not only was your course highly informative, it was absolute FUN and quite tasty! I instruct as well and you totally captivated your audience with intrigue, interest and joy.” ~ Norene P.
“I had a fabulous time at the Raw Chocolate Making Class and learned a ton! Malcolm is easy to listen to, very knowledgeable and teaches with humour, which I always appreciate. I feel inspired and want to continue to learn. Thank you!” ~ Jill F.
“Awesome time, great pace & info with delicious, healthy recipes - I am inspired to use all my healthy ingredients and have chocolate for breakfast!” - Chelan Haynes
Register now to be your own chocolate maker!