Chocolate Making: Learn How to Make Delicious, Healthy, Superfood Chocolate from Scratch
With Megan Barefoot & Malcolm Saunders
A Special Event for BNI Businesses
Tuesday January 28th, 7:00 - 9:00pm
Have you ever dreamed of making your own chocolate?!
In learning this skill you will be able to create the healthiest, tastiest, most enjoyable chocolate you’ve ever had, anytime you want!
“Loved it - So excited to do this on my own!” - Cindy Smith
Whether making it for yourself, family, colleagues or friends you will be everyone’s hero after only just one bite...
“I was inspired by the recipes & simplicity of the process” - Natoya Abiola
In this wonderful immersive chocolate experience, you will become your own chocolate maker and learn how to create superfood chocolate bars, treats and sauces.
You will learn how to:
- Make your own chocolate from scratch in multiple different ways
- Create chocolate sauce
- Choose wholesome sweeteners, adding in the right ones which are best for you
- Become your own chocolate Alchemist by understanding and working with the alchemy of chocolate
- Customize your chocolate experience and play with flavors using superfoods, herbs & spices
- The chocolate bar 3 ways: dark, white and milk (with or without dairy)
- Chocolate sauce and its many variations
And most importantly you'll be leaving confident to create your own inspired versions at home!
This class is fun, delicious, and highly interactive!
“Such a great class - a perfect combination of knowledge, theory & hands-on practicality. Fun!” Lora H.
During this workshop you will not only taste and enjoy so much chocolate, as a group we will be crafting chocolate from scratch for everyone to take home and enjoy!
“Not only was your course highly informative, it was absolute FUN and quite tasty! I instruct as well and you totally captivated your audience with intrigue, interest and joy.” ~ Norene P.
“Awesome time, great pace & info with delicious, healthy recipes - I am inspired to use all my healthy ingredients and have chocolate for breakfast!” - Chelan Haynes
Register now to be your own chocolate maker!