Medicinal Plant Walk & Wild Water Harvesting
with Denis Manzer & Malcolm Saunders
Sunday June 20th
11:00am - 2:00pm
Get ready for a field-day in the forest and collecting wild Spring water.
This is an opportunity for a guided exploration of the edible and medicinal native wild plants that grow abundantly in the Rocky mountains as well as wild spring water harvesting.
During our session together you will learn about:
- The identification of the plant species that provide delicious edible flavours & beneficial medicinal properties
- Sustainable harvesting techniques to guarantee the survival of the plant species
- In-depth information related to the nutritional & healing properties of the plants
- Insight into how each plant can be picked, prepared, stored and used.
- Where and how to collect wild Spring water
We will wrap up our day at the local Spring to harvest Wild Water! This is an absolute treat and a ritual we want to set you up with for life. Learn about the right conditions you want to look for when collecting spring water as well as the spot near Calgary that many of us go to.
After you are registered we will email you all the details including location to meet and what you will need to bring.
Class size is limited to maintain an intimacy of learning.
Register now to secure your spot.