- How to identify the symptoms of health (or imbalance) via your hair, skin, mood, body composition and sleep
- How to clear emotions that weight us down from our magnetism at work and home
- Delicious & simple ways to use food and herbs for luscious hair, elevated energy and glowing skin
- Female hormones 101 and 4 essential practices to stay balanced no matter your age
- How to experience more bliss, beauty and pleasure in your everyday life
Come comfortable and ready to take notes for this action packed workshop. This class is perfect for beginners and seasoned enthusiasts alike.
*As part of your registration whether online or in-person, you will receive a link to the recording as well as a pdf hand-out and a 5-day meal plan from the class that are yours to keep and review at any time.
About the presenter:
Selin Bilgin is a speaker, an award winning Holistic Nutrition Consultant,
podcast host, best selling author of the Painless Period Guide, and the
founder of Luscious Living: Where Personal Growth Meets Wellness.
She believes that the physical, mental and emotional realms must be
addressed in order to thrive from the inside out, and emphasizes the
importance tapping into our purpose, cultivating our mindset for
growth, and using the tools of nutrition and lifestyle to reach our
Selin regularly hosts workshops for mission-driven companies such as
Poo Pouri, USA Football, Gordon Food Services, CIBC, Lindt, First Capital,
and more, and her engaging and informative speaking style has made
her a well-loved presenter. Her uplifting and inclusive approach appeals
to a wide audience of individuals who are looking for fresh, actionable,
and inspiring messages about wellness, as well as personal and
Selin is also contributor to UCLA professor Dr. Emeran Mayer's blog, she
is board certified in Holistic Nutrition through the Canadian School of
Natural Nutritio and received the Danielle Perrault Trail Blazer award in
2021, and holds a number wellness and leadership certifications and
courses through the Health Coach Institute, Wild Rose College,
Lodgepole School of Wholistic Studies, SOMA Breath and more.